Hokai! So I sent out a survey at the start of this journey of ‘blogging’. It had 9 questions, probably would take about 5 minutes to answer and lasted for a month.
The survey had the title ‘Your Movement and Mindful Journey’ and there were some unique questions, and some tick-the-box type.
Questions posed were:
- What are your 3 biggest challenges in fitness?
- Where do you think your level of fitness is? (Range from 1 to 5, 5 being super fit). Okay, if you need a BIGGER range, go to 10. P/s: Don’t be hard on yourself either.
- What fitness service you wish existed right now? Come on unleash your creativity…
- When someone mentions ‘Mindfulness’, what does that mean to you?
- How many minutes / hours / days a week do you attempt to get involved in Fitness activities?
- On average, how many hours a day do you spend online?
- What do you watch / read mostly online?
- LAST QUESTION (I promise). What are your favourite hobbies? Name your most favourite.
The 3 biggest take away I got from the survey was:
- Most would go on social media when online;
- Most are not confident about their fitness level;
- Most know a lot more about meditation.
And for that thank you very much to each and every one of you who has done the survey! I’ll get in touch with the ‘winner’ (with an alternative prize ;))